Monday, July 7, 2008

a little project

with some wood, chalkboard paint and red spray paint and wa-lla!
my husband has been wanting a chalkboard for a long time and so finally we took left over materials and some new ones and created one for our kitchen. it is quite fun.

today i am incredibly grateful for...the strength of the Lord in my life. without it i would be a mess.
my prego head is loosing things. i have misplaced my camera. once i find it i will post our fun july fourth festivities.

5 comments:

~j~ said...

I LOVE this chalkboard you guys! Great weekend project. Way to go!!
Can't wait to "tag" it :)
Love you both so very much.
love j

p.s. don' worry sweet angel, your wonderful brain will return, promise!

KATIE said...

LOL! love the Remember section... you two are too funny! lol!
project was beautifully done! :)

Ivan and Chrissy said...

I love the idea and it looks great! Why do you want to find Lewis a new home??

Anonymous said...

Very, very cute! You guys do good work. Ya know, you could have something: "wall-ah"
Your Mama

Tiffany said...

Absolutely adorable! I love it!