Friday, August 1, 2008

the best thank you gift ever!

today my dear paper pony gave me a thank you present that just blesses my little socks off. she was thanking me for helping take care of pink penny while she was on maternity leave for the beginning of this year. something that didn't even need a thank you. but leave it to my dear paper pony to gift me with something beyond my wildest imagination. thank you. i can't wait to get back to shooting with inspiration to do so.today i am incredibly grateful for...my dear paper pony.

for those of you who might think that this is the same as one i already have...i have the second oldest digital slr camera that canon ever made. i bet all of your smaller cameras have better pixel quality then my big one. this new one has twelve megapixel capability. twice what i already have. i have wanted this to help jump start my creativity.


6 comments:

Luke and Bethany said...

That's so awesome Shelly.. what an incredible gift.. so perfect for you!! you deserve it!! love ya.. so good seeing you guys at the bull riding.. i bet you had a blast.. wish we could have stayed..

~j~ said...

oh The LORD! How good HE is to put our hopes and dresms on the hearts of dear friends.
Thank you sweet R for blessing our Shels like that, the Lord bless you! Can't wait to see what you do with that dear one!
Love you
xo
J

raya said...

Well I am so blessed to have you to work with, and you need a top notch camera for all the photos you'll be taking of little Gibbons! Have fun and I hope this fuels the creative side of things too : )

KATIE said...

OH YAY OH YAY OH YAY!!! I was just thinking about you and your camera situation today... YEAH!!! That is so sweet! :)
OH YAY GOD! Your lil heart's desires are so dear to him and those that love you shelly... :)

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Such a generous friend! The Lord is so faithful to provide.....what an awesome, awesome blessing!! I know you're thrilled beyond measure - thanks Raya!!

Love,
Mom

Tiffany said...

Wow! What an amazing gift! It's no secret that you are an incredible friend. I'm so happy you are surrounded by people who see that and care for you so much! Can't wait to see the pics you take with it!