Friday, August 29, 2008

a fun package...from my mama


i received another fun package in the mail! i haven't been blogging all the packages i get but this one deserves to be blogged. my sweet mama has been finding prego and non-prego clothes and sending them to me because it has been hard to find some around this area that aren't over the top expensive. this one i decided to blog because all the others i haven't. but look how cute those clothes are. it is a top and a dress that aren't prego but fit me now even though i am. so they will also be great to have when i get my original body back.

today i am incredibly grateful for...my mama. she is the best!

3 comments:

~j~ said...

and you looked beautiful in them!!
you do have such a loving and generous mom! she knows just what you need when you need it!! plus she has amazing taste!
xo
j

Candace said...

SO CUTE! I hope I get to see you in those tops!

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.