Wednesday, September 17, 2008

the most incredible baby shower

it was a beautiful shower that dear j threw for me. not one detail was left out. there was delicious food, personalized water bottles, the cutest cupcakes, a winning ticket, words of advice for me, beautiful colors that all tied into the style of how i want to decorate the baby's room, and much more. the love she poured into it was completely tangible. thank you to everyone involved in helping put it together as well as sharing the day with me. i am blessed.

today i am incredibly grateful for...the most loving friends and family. without each of you i wouldn't be able to do this whole "mommy" thing. the Lord truly has blessed me with each of you!

2 comments:

Becky Dellar said...

Love you Shelly! What a gift it was just to be there. So glad I got to be a part of it and will continue to send love to you guys from 2,000 miles west. I just cherish the time I got to see you.

love you so much.

Anonymous said...

what a sweet precious day it was! I am so blessed that the Lord has gifted you with such Godly friends. And you - so beautiful in and out........My cup overflows!!
Love,
Mom