Tuesday, December 30, 2008

morning walk


this week i am really trying to establish a routine for rea mae and myself. we start the day with a morning walk up at shoreline. the past two mornings have been beautiful. i walk and think how blessed we are to live in a place where i can take my baby girl for a walk along the ocean in a tank top in december. everyone else in the country is freezing in the snow and we walk and feel the cool ocean breeze. we are pretty blessed.

today i am incredibly grateful for...the location of where we live. i am a true california girl...and i am making rea mae into one as well.

2 comments:

Cristine said...

I remember those walks very well...when we lived in SB we lived across from Shoreline Park and we spent many beautiful days and nights strolling up and down the cliff! Enjoy this precious time with Rea!

Tiffany said...

All this snow has convinced me that I'm a California girl at heart too! What am I doing up here?

I love that you ladies have found such a beautiful way to start the morning and I'm jealous beyond words! Love you!