Wednesday, June 17, 2009

bed bugs

decided to do a craft. a sewing craft. got out my amy butler book and found a cute project. bed bugs. they are ladybug and butterfly rattles. went through my old fabric found some cute stuff i had planned on using to make an apron (one day), took my time, which is not usually the case when i sew, and i am proud of the outcome. far from perfect but a pretty good job considering i had to do a bunch of "sewing" things i had never done before. and the best part, rea mae likes them.






today i am incredibly grateful for...sunshine. june gloom has seemed to disappear and it looks like summer is here!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Those things are absolutely adorable! I'm impressed!

Katee Grace said...

OH SHELLY!!!! These are TOO PRECIOUS!!! ADORABLE!
Sheesh you are so creative I can't keep up! jk.. but seriously--- PRECIOUS and excellent job!