Saturday, July 25, 2009

a wedding shower with all the details

this shower had all the details. the bride's mother is the most amazing party "thrower". she covers every detail and has such an amazing ability to create a beautiful atmosphere. (she's the one who threw me my baby shower last year) the theme was yellow. there was delish food as usual, yellow and white daisies, a yellow polkadot table cloth, individual lemon sorbet cups with the sticks stamped with true love...the list goes on and on. enjoy these pics. and if you ever want to do a party without having to spend riduculous amounts of money, this woman can throw you one. contact me for her info.



















today i am incredibly grateful for...m. she will make a beautiful and lovely bride and wife!

7 comments:

Cristine said...

Looks like a very special celebration honoring Meehan! J truly has been blessed with the gift of hospitality and creativity!! Reagan is adorable!

Katee Grace said...

beautiful photos.
and what a beautiful celebration it was!
oh i think the only word that comes to mind is--- BEAUTIFUL!!! :)

~j~ said...

oh wow...fav pic...would have to be Rae sittin in the entry of 302.. too stinkin cute, that's all i have to say.
xo
j

Nick and Becky said...

oh - these pictures are magical...which means it must have been an incredible afternoon. these pictures are beautiful!

Amy Brookes said...

I don't know you, but I stumbled on your blog by way of Raya Charlsie's website (we are friends and neighbors)...anyway...my brother is getting married. I would love to throw his wife-to-be a really great shower. I'm so impressed and inspired by the talent of the shower thrower in these photots :) Do you mind passing her info along?

My email address is:
amy_b_loved@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Amy Brookes

Amy Brookes said...

Oops :) Te he...I spelled Raya's last name wrong. Carlsie...I think is how she spells it.

amy brookes said...

Carlisle :) I just checked her website again.