Monday, August 2, 2010

bye...


r: "bye"

me: "where you going?"

r: "storey...nanis" (going to the store for bananas)

me: "ok. bye. i'll miss you"

r: blows me a kiss...one more... "bye" while waving her cute little hand

me: i know this is just make believe but seriously soon she will be going to the store and out and about to all kinds of places and i'll be here at home missing her. my little girl is growing up so fast.

oh and yes that is her purse. it's filled with an old wallet with empty gift cards, old keys and whatever else she decides to put in it.

today i am incredibly grateful for...the time i get now with my little ones.

5 comments:

Mom said...

Are you sure she's not saying she's going to "Nana's" for a story ? Haha! She is so cute and has that Shelly stance and look down quite well I'd say. Definitely her mama's little girl! Really miss you guys!

Tiffany said...

Too darn cute! That pic is to die for and I love the conversation the 2 of you had. What a doll!

Nick and Becky said...

This post made me laugh out loud!! oh Reagan I cannot wait to hang out with you!! This is a priceless post :) She is too much...

Meeh said...

oh my gosh! I think SHE is the only little person that leaves me speechless. Shelly... I love your babies so much.! More posts and pics like THIS please. !

KATEE said...

OH MY!!!!! i love this post!

can't wait to see you guys!!!

xoxo